Úvodní stránka › Diskuzní fórum › Diskuze a připomínky › Rastess
- Toto téma je prázdné.
<br><br>Rustess (Rastes, Rostesskoe) is a village in the urban district of Karpinsk, in the Sverdlovsk region, Russia, which was abolished in March 1971. It was located on the left bank of the Kyrya River, 80 km from the city of Karpinsk.<br>Story<br>Founded in the 16th century to serve the Babinovsky tract, the only road at that time that connected the European part of Russia with the Tobolsk province. As Academician Ivan Lepekhin reports in 1771 – „Its name (author’s note – Rastyess) comes from Rastesu or the forest cut of the primeval Siberian road (note – Babinovsky tract) … are now ranked among the fatherlands of the Stroganovs. “ In Rastess, travelers stopped to rest, coachmen changed horses and service people lived who guarded the tract and kept it in good condition (later new roads were built to Siberia, south of this one). In 1886, a wooden Holy Trinity Church was built in the village, there was a volost board and a parish school. In the 1930s, the church was closed. Until 1957, a seven-year school worked. Since 1955, a meteorological station has appeared, transferred from Verkh-Kosva. Since 1971, the meteorological station has been transferred to the village of Tylai, and in 1981 – to the village of Kytlym.<br><br>In the 19th century, gold and platinum mines began to be developed nearby, where residents improved their well-being, as evidenced by the marble tombstones at the local cemetery. Later, many graves were dug by gold seekers.<br><br>In 1922-1926, the village of Rastes administratively belongs to the Kizelovsky district of the Perm region, in 1943 – to the Aleksandrovsky district of the Perm region. The Rastessky village council included the village of Molchan, the of Melkoye, the village of Verkh-Kosva, and the village of Kyrya. On May 13, 1959 by the decision of the regional executive No. 340, the Kytlym mine and the village of Rastes administratively belong to the Karpinsky district of the Sverdlovsk region.<br><br>On March 26, 1971, by the decision of the regional executive committee No. 257, the Rasessky village council was abolished, and the village was transferred to the subordination of the Kytlym village council.<br><br>On December 30, 1976, by the decision of the regional executive committee No. 1099, the village was excluded from the registration data as it had ceased to exist.<br><br>In 1976 the last inhabitants left the village. The reason for this was the closure of the school, first-aid post and shop in the village. In addition, the residents were forced to leave the village by the prisoners of the nearby colony-settlement, who dug graves in the cemetery in the hope of finding gold and robbed the houses of local residents. Later, a legend arose that the inhabitants of the village suddenly disappeared without a trace, leaving all their belongings behind.<br><br>Despite the neglect, the old road has been preserved in the village. Currently, not a has survived on the site of the village, there are only separate logs scattered in the grass. On the outskirts there is one old burial, next to which there are 2 cast-iron slabs with epitaphs, and one marble stone. The rest of the area is a boggy field, pitted with hummocks and stream beds, extremely inconvenient for walking.<br>Expeditions currently<br>In 2005, the first expedition to Rastess was made by an amateur traveler. Due to the short duration of the expedition and the inaccessibility of the village, the collected material was not enough to study the history of this area.<br><br>In 2011-2014, Rastess was repeatedly visited by Perm jeepers as part of the Eurasia-Trophy event held in that area. At the moment, Rastess is very much overgrown with wild grass, from the buildings there are rare ruins of wooden log cabins. In August 2014, another cast-iron tombstone from the late 19th – early 20th centuries was discovered and dug out at the cemetery.<br><br>In July 2015, the site was by a team of ATVs from en route along the historical route of the Babinovskaya road from the village of Pavda to the village of Verkhnyaya Kosva. It turned out that the place where Rustess was located is an overgrown field with the almost disappeared remains of three houses and a single old burial.<br>